High-impact sessions for high-impact groups.
Sarah's events are high-energy, high-impact, and highly relevant. They offer a fresh perspective and a refreshing change of pace from tired content accompanied by nap-inducing powerpoint presentations.
Her signature topics are ideal for conference keynotes, breakouts, half-day intensives, retreats, and professional development events.
- Conscious Leadership: why leadership is mostly about paying attention
- Communicating for Trust and Transparency
- Showing Up, Speaking Our Truth, & Standing In Our Power
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life: it's all about the moments
- Creating a Values-Based Business & a Values-Based Life
- Building a Resonant YES Life through the Power of No
- Authenticity in Everyday Life
- The Power of Choice
"Sarah is a phenomenal speaker and leader. She was able to engage a large room of attendees, and turn a keynote into an inspirational and interactive session that pushed attendees to think outside of their comfort zones. Feedback from the session included: "Sarah Young was outstanding," "Sarah's keynote was the best. She has great tools and ideas," and "Give more time to Sarah!"
Not only was Sarah's event keynote a huge hit, but working and planning with Sarah was a joy. She cares deeply about hitting the right balance with the audience, and ensuring that everyone leaves the event with something actionable to bring back to their work." - Molly O'Grady Murray, Wisconsin Primary Healthcare Association