In the fast-paced, ever-changing reality of today, operating as a “predict and plan” leader is no longer enough. While predictions and plans have a place in leadership, the most effective leaders are able to rapidly and accurately sense what is happening around them, and respond accordingly.
During this half-day course, we will explore:
- Self-awareness as the foundation to agile leadership.
- The skills of sensing and noticing.
- How to confidently and effectively lead through times of change and uncertainty.
- The ways in which great leaders balance structure with flexibility.
- Concrete tools and strategies to apply following the course.
Find out more information here.