Registration for our next offering of Achieving Alchemy is officially open!
Think of Achieving Alchemy as the coolest professional development event you’ll ever attend. No stale power points or naps in your chairs here.
I co-lead this event with the fabulous Jessica Edwards of Jessica Edwards Coaching. It includes a healthy mix of deep exploration and powerful action, infused with sisterhood, community, and connection.
The experience will include conversation, community, experiential activities, dialogue, and inquiry to empower you to:
· UNEARTH: who you are at your core
· UNCOVER: what gets in the way
· CREATE: a compelling future vision for where you want to go
· POLISH: your actions, agreements, and commitments to make it happen
Who It's For:
Achieving Alchemy is for high-performing, heart-centered female leaders who want to rise to the most inspired and powerful versions of themselves.
Achieving Alchemy is for women who crave an authentic community of other women... a community that values truth and vulnerability along with general badassery.
Achieving Alchemy is for women who crave deep exploration and fearless action.
Achieving Alchemy is for women ready to shine, and ready to rise.
What You’ll Leave With:
In addition to a tribe of kick-ass boss ladies you’ll leave this experience with:
· Clarity on your values, why they matter, and what they look like in action
· Awareness of your strengths, superpowers, and unique genius
· Your unique essence and how you express it in the world
· A deeper understanding of your fears and saboteurs, and concrete ways to work with them
· A compelling future vision of where you want to go and what you deeply desire
· Ways to keep your alchemy, as well as the learning from the event, alive in everyday life
· A snapshot of your unique alchemy
· An interactive Achieving Alchemy workbook
· Tools and resources to share your learning with your colleagues and teammates following the experience
More details are available on the Achieving Alchemy website here.
"This is more than a leadership or professional growth course. This is a road to self discovery and learning how to be the best version of yourself - which will benefit you, your colleagues, and everyone you interact with." - Carolyn, Chicago IL