Think of Achieving Alchemy as the coolest professional development event you’ll ever attend. No stale power points or naps in your chairs here.
In fact, we’re kicking it off with a pre-seminar SoulCycle sweat session followed by a Healthy Happy Hour meet n’ greet!
This is a highly experiential, interactive, event co-led with Jessica Edwards of Jessica Edwards Coaching. It will include a healthy mix of deep exploration and powerful action, infused with sisterhood, community, and connection,
Achieving Alchemy will empower you to:
· UNEARTH: who you are at your core
· UNCOVER: what you desire and where you want to go
· CREATE: a compelling future vision and leadership purpose statement
· POLISH: your individualized Achieving Alchemy intention
Who It's For:
Achieving Alchemy is for high-performing, heart-centered female leaders who want to rise to the most inspired and powerful versions of themselves.
Achieving Alchemy is for women who crave an authentic community of other women... a community that values truth and vulnerability along with general badassery.
Achieving Alchemy is for women who crave deep exploration and fearless action.
Achieving Alchemy is for women ready to shine, and ready to rise.
What You’ll Leave With:
In addition to a tribe of kick-ass boss ladies you’ll leave this experience with:
· Greater clarity on the essence of your own unique alchemy
· A compelling future vision and leadership purpose statement
· An individualized achieving alchemy intention
· Tools and resources to forward the action from the event
· Your individual Alchemy Type
Registration information coming soon. If you'd like to talk more or reserve a spot in the meantime, please drop me a note. We can't wait to share more with you about this upcoming event!