Simply put, leadership matters. Institutions that systematically build the leadership capacity of their teams outperform those who don’t. Creating time for leadership takes effort – there are people to manage, reports to write, meetings to attend, deadlines to meet, and of course making time for a personal life. This interactive, thought-provoking workshop is designed for managers and leaders who want to increase their positive impact in a meaningful way.
You will explore and learn:
- Your leadership values
- Your individual motivators
- Your leadership purpose statement
- The role of presence and mindfulness in influential and impactful leadership
- Ways to build and develop meaningful relationships and connections
- The role of gratitude and generosity in influential leadership
Key Activities: Complete The Motivators Assessment to identify your core drivers, draft core leadership values, draft leadership purpose statement, and build relationships with higher education leaders. Assessment to be taken prior to course start date.
Registration is currently open. Details and sign-up information can be found on the UW Extension site here.