Our ability to have the impact we desire depends largely on our ability to manage the moments: the emails, tasks, roles, and responsibilities we manage on a daily basis. During this interactive workshop, we will explore how managing our energy, time, and technology allows us to be more productive and happier along the way.
Participants will learn:
- How managing energy, rather than just managing time, increases effectiveness and fulfillment
- Ways to prioritize the "important" over the "urgent," even in a high-intake world of emails, phone calls, reminders, alarms, text messages, and an unlimited list of things to do
- How to say "no" in order to say "yes" to the things that matter
- How to use technology in a way that supports rather than stifles us
- The role of effective decision making and effective delegation
- Habits, routines, and structures that help us get more done, reduce the chaos, and create more focus
Click here for more information and to register.